The kitchen is one of the main areas of the home, where families spend much of their time daily. Having functional kitchen appliances will help you get the work in the kitchen done that you need to. One of the most used appliances in a kitchen is the faucet and sink. However, knowing which faucet is the best for your needs and your kitchen can be a challenge.
Best Overall Pick
We have chosen WEWE Single Handle Faucet as the number one choice. It has a sleek design and is easy to match with almost any style of sink. It comes in brushed nickel or black finish options. This faucet is made of brass with a stainless steel spout and the finish on these metals is corrosion and rust resistant.
Best Premium Pick
The Moen Brantford Motionsense Faucet is the best premium faucet on our list. This touchless faucet is equipped with the latest technology and is even offered with a voice control option. It is available in bronze, stainless steel or chrome finishes. Backed by Moen's lifetime warranty this faucet is built to last.
- 1 Top 10 Kitchen Sink Faucets Navigation Table
- 1.1 1. WEWE Single Handle Faucet
- 1.2 2. Delta Faucet Essa with Pull Down Sprayer
- 1.3 3. Arofa Commercial Modern Kitchen Faucet
- 1.4 4. APPASO Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
- 1.5 5. APPASO Pull Down Faucet with Docking Sprayer
- 1.6 6. Kraus Commercial Kitchen Faucet
- 1.7 7. Moen Arbor Kitchen Faucet
- 1.8 8. OWOFAN Kitchen Faucet
- 1.9 9. Moen Brantford Motionsense Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
- 1.10 10. Peerless Faucet with Side Sprayer
- 2 Top 10 Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2021
- 2.1 #1. WEWE Single Handle Faucet - Best Overall
- 2.2 #2. Delta Faucet Essa with Pull Down Sprayer
- 2.3 #3. Arofa Commercial Modern Kitchen Faucets
- 2.4 #4. APPASO Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
- 2.5 #5. APPASO Pull Down Faucet with Docking Sprayer
- 2.6 #6. Kraus Commercial Kitchen Faucet
- 2.7 #7. Moen Arbor Kitchen Faucet
- 2.8 #8. OWOFAN Kitchen Faucet
- 2.9 #9. Moen Brantford Motionsense Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
- 2.10 #10. Peerless Faucet with Side Sprayer
- 3 How to Choose the Best Kitchen Faucet for Your Sink
- 4 What Makes a Good Kitchen Faucet?
- 5 In Conclusion
1. WEWE Single Handle Faucet
2. Delta Faucet Essa with Pull Down Sprayer
3. Arofa Commercial Modern Kitchen Faucet
4. APPASO Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
5. APPASO Pull Down Faucet with Docking Sprayer
6. Kraus Commercial Kitchen Faucet
7. Moen Arbor Kitchen Faucet
8. OWOFAN Kitchen Faucet
9. Moen Brantford Motionsense Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
10. Peerless Faucet with Side Sprayer
Top 10 Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2021
Continue reading to find out more details about each of these kitchen faucets and why they are so well-reviewed. Knowing their features and functions will help you decide which faucet will meet the needs of you and your family.
#1. WEWE Single Handle Faucet - Best Overall
The WEWE Single Handle Faucet has a sleek design – with a beautiful arc that reaches 8.5 inches high and is easy to match with almost any style of sink. You can purchase it with a brushed nickel or black finish. The main body of the faucet is made of brass, but the spout is stainless steel. The finish on these metals resists corrosion and rust, so they are easy to maintain and keep clean.
Aside from your typical hot and cold water features, the pull-down sprayer on this faucet has three different modes: stream, spray, and pause. Each mode provides you with different amounts of water and water pressure to get the job done. The stream mode works well for filling up bowls or pots, and the spray mode provides you with enough force for cleaning. The faucet also includes a deck plate that allows you to cover an existing three-hole sink space. If you only need a one-hole sink installation, then this faucet will meet your needs.
This faucet is designed for easy installation so that you can be done and using your new sink within 30 minutes. The faucet itself is also straightforward to operate with its pull-down faucet feature that retracts back on its own when no longer in use. The faucet has a single handle control that adjusts the temperature of the water.
#2. Delta Faucet Essa with Pull Down Sprayer
The Delta Faucet Essa with Pull Down Sprayer is a simple but elegant addition to any kitchen sink. This delta mode has both a standard and Touch2O option. Both are designed to last twice as long as another faucet by eliminating common areas of leaking. The sprayer attached to the faucet will also magnetically lock into place, which prevents it from dropping over time.
This Delta faucet is designed to fit a three-hole or one-hole sink, and the installation process is simple. All the equipment needed for the installation is included with your purchase. Once installed and in use, the faucet is easy to maintain and clean because of its touch clean spray holes. With this design, you no longer need chemicals to keep your faucet free of calcium and lime buildup.
The standard model comes with a lifetime limited warranty. The faucet’s Touch2O version costs more because of its extra touch on and off feature. This feature allows you to touch anywhere on the spout of the faucet to turn the water on or off. This way, if your hands are dirty, you can use the back of your hand to tap the water on before washing. You can also check the temperature of the water using the faucets TempSense LED indicator light that will change colors based on water temperature.
#3. Arofa Commercial Modern Kitchen Faucets
The Arofa Commercial Modern Kitchen Faucets is a highly rated and inexpensive addition to any kitchen. You can purchase this sink in brushed nickel, gold, or matte black depending on the design of your kitchen. The price ranges depending on the type of finish you select.
The design of this faucet is simple, so it is easy to install where your old faucet used to be. The installation process does not require a plumber. The single head of the faucet has a three function design so you can either spray, pause, or stream water. When you are done using the pull-down sprayer, the weight retraction system will guide it back into place.This faucet, like the Delta faucet, is corrosion and rust-resistant and has a protective finish that helps keep dirt off. The arch of this faucet extends over 16 inches high, which makes it great for filling up tall pots or buckets with water. The spout extends 8 ½ inches, making it easy to reach every part of your sink. The arch also rotates a full 360 degrees for added convenience.
#4. APPASO Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
If you are looking for an environmentally friendly faucet that won’t harm your health, then purchase the APPASO Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer. This eco-friendly faucet is made with lead-free materials that are safe for you and the environment. The production of this faucet was certified by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAMPO) to guarantee its benefits for your health.
This APPASO faucet has been given many reviews that rave about the performance of the faucet, the beauty of the design, the easiness of installation, and the quality of the packaging. When purchasing this faucet, you can pick between a brushed nickel or matte black finish. Both options are easy to clean, durable, and made of high-quality materials, so you know that your money is well spent.This faucet, like many of the others, has a three-mode setting that includes spray, stream, and pause. The single handle on the side of the faucet rotates to control the temperature of the water. The pull-down sprayer automatically retracts using a gravity system, so you don’t have to worry about pushing the sprayer back into place. The faucet will also rotate a full 360 degrees so that you can reach every part of your sink when doing your washing and cleaning.
#5. APPASO Pull Down Faucet with Docking Sprayer
This APPASO Pull Down Faucet with Docking Sprayer is another great APPASO faucet option. It has similar features to the one above; however, this one has included upgrades. It doesn’t have nearly as many reviews as our other APPASO faucet because it is slightly newer; however, the rating is better.
The price of this APPASO faucet ranges depending on the finish you decide to go with. There are four finish options for this faucet: brushed gold, brushed nickel, rose gold and matte black, or oil-rubbed bronze. This faucet, unlike many of the others on this list, has the unique two-color option finish or the oil-rubbed bronze finish, which may be just what you are looking for.
If you are concerned about purchasing this product and not loving it, there is a 100% money-back guarantee for the first 90 days. This provides you with plenty of time to install and test out the faucet to make sure it is right for you. This faucet is also backed by a warranty and excellent customer support.
A unique feature of this sink is in its three-mode spray setting rather than a pause setting like most other faucets have; this faucet has a blade sweep setting. The blade sweep allows a powerful, wide spray of water to attack and sweep away any food that has hardened or gotten stuck to your dishes. There is also a brush you can attach to the head of the nozzle that allows you to scrub food easily with your sprayer.APPASO is a fantastic brand of faucet to purchase, and they make several well-rated products. Depending on the features you are looking for, you might find one of their different styles of faucet that you love, such as the APPASO Pull Down Faucet with Docking Sprayer, which has a modern spring design.
#6. Kraus Commercial Kitchen Faucet
The Kraus Commercial Kitchen Faucet is a commercial style faucet that would make a great addition to a modern kitchen. This industrial style kitchen faucet is very functional. This faucet was designed to fit well in the home, extending about 18 inches high and created to fit in almost any sink space. You can purchase it with the option of an included deck plate to cover a three-hole installation sink.There are a total of ten color options and combinations for this sink, so finding one to match the style of your kitchen shouldn’t be a challenge. The faucet includes a coil spring pull-down spray head that stretches to reach every area of the sink. The head of the nozzle is made of silicone, making it easy to clean. The handle of the sink has a premium ceramic cartridge that works to prevent leaking, allowing the faucet to last longer.
#7. Moen Arbor Kitchen Faucet
The Moen Arbor Kitchen Faucet is a superb option for updating your kitchen sink. This faucet comes in four different colors: chrome, matte black, rubbed-oil bronze, and spot resistant stainless steel. It also has five different styles that you can pick from – 1-sensor, 2-sensor, standard, voice control, and transitional. With all these options, finding the best one for your kitchen shouldn’t be hard.
Like several of the other faucets with stainless finishes, this faucet includes a spot-resistant protective layer that makes it easy to keep your faucet looking clean. It also has a pull-down faucet head that retracts and secures into place. The standard faucet has a flexible and straightforward design that covers a one- or three-hole installation.
Added features of the other styles include:
- Motion sensing features to turn the water on and off
- A touchless faucet
- Boosted stream
- Voice control with four methods: voice, app, hands-free, manual
The added features of this sink give it a high end feel and make cleaning in your kitchen sink easier than ever. The sink can dispense water at a precise measurement and a specific temperature via your instruction. You can also customize the settings on the faucet for things you do regularly, such as filling a baby bottle.
#8. OWOFAN Kitchen Faucet
The OWOFAN Kitchen Faucet comes at an excellent price for an industrial kitchen faucet design. This faucet, like the other industrial one mentioned, has the coil spring extending along the arch of the faucet.
You can purchase this sink in four different color finish options. Keep in mind that the deck plate for a three-hole installation sink is not included but can be purchased separately. This sink is easy to use and swivels 360 degrees, giving you access to every part of your sink.
The sprayer attached to the regular faucet pulls down but not outwards; however, its dual function still allows you to get any cleaning job done. If you purchase the pull-out style of this faucet, you can extend and bend the hose in any direction you choose.
You can purchase this sink with confidence because you are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee and a two-year replacement warranty with no additional fees. The manufacturer of this faucet strives hard to please their customers and is ready to help if needed.
#9. Moen Brantford Motionsense Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
The Moen Brantford Motionsense Pulldown Kitchen Faucet competes with the other Moen faucet in this list. This particular version is the two sensor style, but you can also purchase the standard, one-sensor, or voice control options.This faucet comes in only three finish options: rubbed oil bronze, spot-resistant stainless steel, or chrome. This faucet has some higher-end finishes and more updated technology, which does make it cost more. Don’t hesitate to consider this faucet; it is built to last and protected by Moen’s limited lifetime warranty.
#10. Peerless Faucet with Side Sprayer
Our last but not least kitchen faucet with great reviews is the Peerless Faucet with Side Sprayer. This faucet does not have a high arch design like the other faucets we have looked at, so if you are looking for a more traditional faucet that will fit in a smaller space, then this may be the one for you.
The only color option for this faucet is chrome. This faucet has a simple design that covers a four-hole or 8-inch installation sink. It does not have a pull-down nozzle attached to the faucet itself. Instead, it includes a side sprayer that can be installed alongside the faucet. You will also need to purchase the supply lines separately; however, the faucet is priced low, making the extra purchase affordable.The included side sprayer is powerful and will get all the cleaning that you need to be done. The faucet itself swivels 360 degrees, allowing you to run water in different areas of the sink. Try this sink out, knowing that if you have any problems, you are backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
How to Choose the Best Kitchen Faucet for Your Sink
When selecting a kitchen faucet, most people tend to choose one by how it looks. Having a nice-looking faucet is important; however, it is not the only thing you want to consider. To get the best faucet for your kitchen, there are several things to consider.
Listed below are some helpful things to consider when picking out a kitchen faucet:
- Budget - Give yourself a good enough sized budget that you can afford a good quality faucet; however, don’t feel like you have to spend hundreds of dollars. A typical good quality kitchen faucet is priced right around $100. If you want to add other features that will come in handy, then plan on spending a little more.
- Height and reach - The height of the kitchen faucet and how far it will reach around your sink are other important characteristics to consider. Make sure that your faucet isn’t too tall that runs into something above the sink or is blocking views. Also, being able to run water in every corner of your sink makes cleaning much easier.
- Durable valves - Look for faucets that are designed and built with drip-free materials to allow your faucet to last for many, many years.
- Pay attention to the finish - You not only want the finish on your faucet to last a long time, but you want it to look nice in your kitchen. When selecting a finish, have it match the nearby hardware on the cabinets and other appliances in your kitchen. Keep in mind that some finishes, such as chrome, or more durable than others, such as oil-rubbed bronze. Certain finishes will also be harder to keep clean. If this is something you don’t want to worry about, then consider a spot-resistant finish.
- Be aware of the number of holes in your sink - When buying a faucet, you need to make sure that it will fit into or cover all of the holes in your sink. For example, if you buy a one-hole installation faucet, but you have three holes in your sink, then you will need a deck plate to cover the remaining two holes or find a different faucet that is for three holes.
- Single vs. double handle - Know how many handles you want on your sink. Typically, a single handle is more convenient, but if you desire a two-handle sink, then shop around in those styles.
- Sprayer - Faucets either come with a side sprayer or pull-down sprayer. Figure out which style you prefer and base your shopping off of that. In general, a pull-down sprayer is less likely to leak and will reach every part of the sink better.
What Makes a Good Kitchen Faucet?
Everyone wants to invest in a kitchen faucet that they will never have to replace or ever need to worry about leaks or repairs. When picking out a faucet for your kitchen, there are a few things you can focus on to help minimize repairs and leaks, such as:
- Locking feature for the pull down sprayer - Having a pull down sprayer that magnetically locks into place will extend the life of the sprayer and reduce the chance of it sagging or falling down over time.
- Valve and handle design - Look into how the valves have been designed to prevent leaks over time.
- Material - Having a sink made of brass will be more durable and last longer than other materials.
- Finish - Certain sink finishes will hold up better than others. For example, a sprayed matte black or rubbed oil bronze will wear off faster than chrome or stainless steel.
Kitchen faucets are used multiple times a day by both family members and visitors for all different reasons. Having a faucet that fits with your home design and meets the needs that you will have for it is critical. We hope that this article has helped you figure out which of these well-rated kitchen faucets is the best one for you.